Made this tart the other week, its a bit of work but is delicious.
Pastry - 400g plain flour, 200g butter, 100g caster sugar, 1 egg, a pinch of salt.
1.Cream the butter and sugar, mix in the egg then add the flour and salt till your pastry forms (you may need a little water to bring the pastry together).
2. Wrap the pastry in cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the pastry and line a greased 20cm tart tin. Line with grease proof and blind bake till the pastry is cooked. Leave to cool.
Tart filling - 300g dark chocolate, 2 egg yolks, 2 eggs, 200g butter, 60g caster sugar and a couple of punnets of raspberries.
1. Melt the chocolate and the butter over a pan of simmering water.
2. Put the eggs and sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk till they have doubled in volume and are a pale colour.
3. Fold 1/3 of the egg mixture into the melted chocolate, then when well incorporated add the rest of the egg.
4. Pour the mixture into the pastry case and bake at 170c / gas 3 for 10 to 15 mins. Take out of the oven and leave to cool and set.
5. Garnish the cooled tart with fresh raspberries, cut into a generous portion and serve with either cream or icecream.